Each one of your buds is unique, right? Most are probably earth-minded, dozens appreciate an eco-friendly or Fair Trade gift, and a few might even be vegetarian or vegan. Being vegan isn't just about food! It's a lifestyle that avoids using anything (clothes, body products, jewelry, shoes, bags, etc) that is made with animal products.
Worry not! Buying kind gifts for your vegan pals is easier than you think. Here are a few suggestions...
1. animal love - for the vegan or any animal lover!
These gifts are lovely reminders of the beauty of animals, made from eco-friendly materials.
- Stone Dragonfly Necklace $34
- Hoot Owl Earrings $12
- Love & Protect T-shirt $28
- Painted Elephant Top $38
- Kudu Men's T-shirt $26
2. plant love - love to eat 'em and wear 'em!
Vegans are all about the plant-strong lifestyle! These gifts are reminders of the bounty of nature.
3. kind warm threads - snuggly cold-weather gear made from synthetic and plant-based fibers only!
These gifts prove that warm & cozy doesn't have to mean made with wool.
- Princess Leia Cowl Sweater $64
- All Fall Coconut Button Hat $20 and All Fall Gloves $18
- Sweetest Thing Flower Hemp Hat $20 and Sweetest Thing Fingerless Hemp Gloves $18
- Sedona Hooded Sweater $64
4. clever alternatives - kind alternatives to items that are typically made with animal products.
You'll find kind, animal-free gifts everywhere once you start looking. These gift ideas give the old-fashioned versions a run for their money!
- Uncorked Daisies Bracelet $18
- Tusk Earrings $18
- Nag Champa Soap $6
- Bi-Fold Canvas Wallet $32
- Irie Hemp Wallet $22
- Tire Tracks Recycled Backpack $58
Enjoy the season & may all beings everywhere be happy and free :)